ETF has worked for national rail networks since it was founded in 1898. Today we deliver the expertise required at all stages of the project and guarantee the performance of the network, including design, construction, upkeep, maintenance and comprehensive track renewal.
- Routing studies
- Construction and regeneration of high-speed lines
- Creation of ballast and concrete track
- Laying and replacement of points and crossings
- Maintenance of national rail network tracks
- Trackbed cleaning
- High-efficiency track and ballast renewal
- Ballast reprocessing
Our organisational structure:
- New construction, high-speed lines and high-output “suite rapide” factory trains are coordinated by the Major Projects Division.
- Upkeep, Vigirail and maintenance operations are coordinated by the Regional Activities Division.