Our specialist teams cover design, construction and regeneration of overhead contact lines for urban rail systems, national railway networks and industrial sidings.
A specialist entity within ETF handles these projects, producing design drawings, building overhead contact lines, providing maintenance, regenerating lines and ensuring electrical protection of worksites and serving as an expert interface for all types of overhead traction lines.
Our expertises :
- Traction power supply, including high voltage
- Design and engineering of overhead contact line plans
- Construction of contact lines (excavation, masts, arming, cable installation, testing, commissioning and adjustment)
- Modification of existing tracks, stations and yards
- Installation of substations to adapt the power supply to different vehicles
- Restoring existing infrastructure (bridges and roads)
- Creation and modification of traction substations and overhead contact rails in tunnels