ETF is a company established in France and, as such, we concur with the French legislation on the protection of personal information (1998: 204) which applies the Directive on the protection of European data 95/46 / EC.
Our head office is located at Rueil Malmaison. Do not hesitate to send us your questions or concerns regarding data protection to the following address: email@example.com
For more information about how our services may be used to facilitate your personal data processing – and about ETF’s responsibilities and commitments in relation to them – please refer to the applicable terms and conditions.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as a natural person. We may handle the following types of personal data about you:
- Your details including your name, email address and phone number
- User information, for example, if you connect to our service or visit our websites. This information can include IP number, device type and browser, time zone, location, and your interests and preferences for information about how you interact with our services, such as what features are used and which buttons are clicked
- Other information we receive through your contacts
PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
We treat the personal data of the users of the website www.etf.fr for the following purposes:
- Provide our services in accordance with the applicable conditions
• Administer the uses of the progressive web app.
• Develop and improve our services
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties so that such third parties use personal data for direct marketing purposes in connection with you as an individual.
It is our obligation to deal with specific, relevant and necessary personal elements while taking into account our legitimate purposes. It’s your right to supervise us.
To update the personal data we process about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive a free extract of personal data we process about you, send us a signed letter to the headquarter of ETF.