A new contract signing in Poland !
ETF officialy signed a contract with PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe, the Polish railway infrastructure manager and responsible for maintenance of rail tracks.
The objective of this contract is the revitalization of the 292 railway line on the section Jelcz Miłoszyce – Wrocław Sołtysowice in order to restore passenger transport in this area of Wroclow. ETF Polska, polish entity of ETF, is in charge to realize this project.
Track works :
- comprehensive replacement of the track surface (about 21 km)
- reconstruction and regulation drainage (about 26 km)
- replacement of turnouts (5 pieces)
- reconstruction of level road crossings (26 pieces.)
- engineering structures (32 culverts, 2 massive bridges, 1 steel bridge, 1 steel viaduct)
- construction of platforms (12 pieces)
- traffic control, regulation of the catenary (about 16,5 km)